CRESTVIEW, FL (Okaloosa County) - According to a criminal arrest report posted on nwdailynews.com, seven suspects in a criminal investigation were arrested when law enforcement officers executed a narcotics search warrant of a house in Crestview, Florida. The news release from the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office states the house searched is located off of South Brett Street in Crestview, Florida.
According to the arrest report associated with the drug crimes case, the search warrant's execution turned up drug paraphernalia, methamphetamine, used syringes, fentanyl, and other illegal narcotics. Law enforcement reported that the house has a history of drug-related activity. Since 2019, the house has been involved with three other search warrants. The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office reported that there had been several overdoses at that house since November 2020.
When law enforcement officers entered the house on the most recent search warrants, they discovered eleven people were inside the home. The officers place seven people under arrest.
- A 33-year-old man was arrested and charged with "keeping a public nuisance structure for drug activity, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of controlled substance without a prescription."
- A 40-year-old was charged with "resisting without violence and possession of drug paraphernalia."
- A 41-year-old man was arrested and charged with "tampering with or fabricating physical evidence."
- A 35-year-old woman was charged with "possession of drug paraphernalia."
- A 28-year-old man was charged with "resisting without violence."
- A 31-year-old man was charged with "resisting without violence."
- A17-year-old was charged with "possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance without prescription."
The search warrant was served and conducted by the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office Multi-Agency Drug Task Force. This drug task force includes the Crestview Police Department and the Fort Walton Beach Police Department who are focused on combating illegal narcotics in Okaloosa County, Florida.
If you or a loved one have been charged with any criminal offense, you should understand that there are several potential defenses possible to fight a criminal charge. No one should attempt to handle their criminal case alone, and without discussing their case with an experienced Gainesville criminal defense attorney.
Contact Musca Law today at (850) 570-0055 for your free consultation. We are open and available to talk with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Located in: Landmark Office Center
Address: 217 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE Unit 116, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (850) 570-0055