Navarre Criminal Defense Lawyers
Protect Your Future with a Respected Florida Defense FirmTrusted and respected counsel is of the utmost importance when fighting criminal charges. Listed among the Top Criminal & DUI Defense Lawyers by Newsweek and a ranking member in Florida’s Super Lawyers® list, the team at Musca Law is one you can rely on. Our Navarre criminal defense lawyers aggressively defend our clients and aim to dismiss as many charges as possible.To get started discuss your defense options, call our office (850) 303-7199 for a free consult. Available 24/7.
We Know Florida LawAfter an arrest and hearing a list of all charges you may have a number of questions. A primary charge is often packed on with numerous, vague, accompanying charges. Do not assume anything. The sooner you seek legal counsel the better prepared you are to defend yourself. We know the various techniques used by the courts and law enforcement to entrap defendants into appearing guilty. Our representation can give clients a chance to clearly state their side of things without having their words twisted. Musca Law’s attorneys have helped clients with the following cases:
- DUI – Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a serious offense. There are several defenses for a DUI, including an examination of how the defendant’s impairment was determined. Work with a team certified in Breathalyzer operation.
- Obstructing justice – This charge alleges that a defendant resisted the arresting officer(s) in some manner. These charges are not always cut and dry. There are several innocent actions an officer can misinterpret as resistance. An attorney can help you explain your side of things to the court.
- Dealing in stolen property – This is defined as knowingly dealing, selling, or trafficking stolen property. This charge can warrant serious jail time. The burden of proof is on the prosecution and a good defense attorney has experience debunking these accusations.
- Expungement – Expungement is the process of removing criminal history from your record. This does not remove your guilt after a verdict has been reached, but rather argues to the court that your good name should not be tainted for years to come for a one-time mistake. Expungement is a difficult process and an experienced attorney’s counsel is invaluable.
Navarre DUI LawyersFlorida Statute §316.193 constitutes a DUI (driving under the influence) offense as driving or controlling a vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 percent or higher, or driving while mentally or physically impaired. Penalties for conviction of a DUI offense can include jail or prison time, having your drivers license revoked, mandatory DUI classes, probation, large fines, and other consequences. If you find yourself being pulled over on suspicion of a DUI, we recommend taking the following steps to ensure the best possible outcome:
- Keep your hands clearly visible to the officer at all times.
- If the officer continue to question you, request to speak to an attorney before answering any further questions.
- Politely decline the use of a breathalyzer by asking if the results are 100% accurate. This cannot be confirmed, giving you reason to deny the test.
- Ask if you are free to leave.
Navarre Domestic Violence AttorneysOur domestic violence lawyers in Navarre understand the significant impact that a domestic violence accusation can have on your life. Often times, these accusations come up during a divorce or child custody battle as a weapon to be used against the accused. In cases such as these, every detail must be meticulously examined and an aggressive defense employed. If you’ve found yourself accused of domestic violence in Navarre, contact our team immediately to begin gathering evidence for your case. Time is of the essence with cases such as these, so do not wait to begin investing in your best defense. Domestic violence accusations can affect your work life, employment prospects, family relationships, or get you kicked out of your home. If this is already happening to you, it’s time to fight back and get control of your life again.
Navarre Criminal Defense AttorneysIf you have been accused of a federal crime, drug crime, sex crime, DUI, or a criminal charge of any other kind, the criminal defense attorneys at Musca Law are prepared to take on your case. Our office is available 24/7 to evaluate your case and determine how we can help. Let us begin building an aggressive defense for you today.
Learn How We Can Help Your CaseOur Navarre criminal defense attorneys offer free case evaluations so you can get a clear understanding of your potential consequences, the seriousness of your charges, and your legal options. We have a large team with over 150 years of combined experience and knowledge of Florida law.
Don’t wait to start building your defense! Call us anytime at (850) 303-7199.
Florida Criminal Defense FirmDEDICATED TO DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS
You Need Experienced Counsel—Call (850) 303-7199Navigating the justice system can be challenging. Even though the law is “innocent until proven guilty,” you should always remember that as a defendant, you will need to be ready to prove to the court that the charges leveled against you are not true. Our team is experienced in creating defenses that hold up in court, with over 150 years combined experience. We can advise you through this process and help you defend your future as you walk into court.A conviction can carry with it heavy, life-altering consequences. Don’t risk your future. Reach out to a Key West criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible to protect your name and reputation.
Our lines are open 24/7. Call Musca Law today at (850) 303-7199.
Call Today(850) 303-7199
Contact Us2270 Highway 87 Executive Suite A,
Navarre, FL 32566