A good attorney has the right tools to deal with a DUI in Florida. Musca Law office is your source to take you through the difficulties surrounding a DUI. The following are other areas of importance to address surrounding your DUI:
- Chemical or Physical Test Provisions
- Adjudication and Sentencing
- Administrative Suspension of Persons Under the Age of 21 for Driving With an Alcohol Level .02 or Above
- Administrative Suspension Law
- Administrative Disqualification Law
- Review Hearings For Administrative Suspensions And Disqualifications
What about driver's license revocation? In the state of Florida, you only have 10 days after you have been arrested on suspicion of DUI to ask the courts for a formal review hearing in order for you to keep your license. You may have never thought much about your license and your driving privileges till now, but it is a necessity. If you fail to request this hearing, you will automatically lose your license! There is no time to waste in hiring a specialist in DUI defense.