Florida Drug Crime Attorney
Defend Your Rights with 150+ Years’ ExperienceAre you faced with drug crimes charges in Florida? You are probably experiencing anxiety, confusion, and worry over your future, and rightly so! Florida carries severe penalties for those convicted of drug crimes, whether it involves trafficking, selling, possession, or more. Crimes involving prescription drugs, meth, heroin, cocaine, marijuana and other drugs can significantly impact your future and can be prosecuted on both the state and federal level. With the right defense, your future can be aggressively protected. At Musca Law, our skilled Florida drug crimes lawyers are backed by over 150 years of collective experience. We are dedicated to each of our clients, treating them with the respect and individual attention necessary to obtain the best possible outcome on their behalf.
Types of Drug CrimesDepending on the type of crime committed, penalties may be classified as either misdemeanors or felonies and subject to varying degrees of severity.
- Manufacturing a controlled substance
- Delivering a controlled substance
- Possessing a controlled substance
- Possessing a controlled substance with the intention to sell, manufacture, or distribute a controlled substance
- Trafficking a controlled substance
- Selling a controlled substance
- Falsely obtaining a controlled substance
- Falsely prescribing a controlled substance