Federal Sex Crimes Attorney in Florida
Skilled Representation to Clients throughout the StateIf you are accused of a sex crime in the state of Florida, you may find yourself in for a fairly unpleasant surprise. This is because in Florida, sex crimes can and often will be charged as federal crimes. What does that mean if you are accused? It means that the FBI and federal marshals may work together to bring you down and close your case. If you are found guilty, you will face serious penalties with a minimum sentence of fifteen years in prison. At Musca Law, our defense attorneys are well-versed in the legal situation you will face if you are charged with a federal sex crime. We understand how to best communicate the situation in a way that is favorable to you in court and how to undermine the prosecution. With 150 years of combined experience, our firm is more than capable of handling a wide variety of federal sex crimes cases.
Don't let your rights be undermined by overzealous law enforcement officials. Call a skilled Florida federal sex crimes attorney for a free case evaluation at (888) 484-5057!
Types of Federal Sex Crimes in FloridaIf you are being accused of a sex crime in Florida, certain distinctions in your case may very well elevate it to the federal level. In the state of Florida, there are quite a few different types of sex crimes that can result in a serious federal sex crimes charge.
- The rape of a minor, an invalid, a disabled person or an adult
- The sexual assault of a child or a minor
- The solicitation of a minor for sex in person
- The solicitation of a minor for sex over the internet
- The kidnapping of a minor or a child for sex
- Sex crimes conducted over the internet
- The sexual exploitation of a child or a minor
- The possession or distribution of child pornography
- Repeat sex crime offenders
- Human trafficking
- Sexual abuse to an adult, a disabled person or an elderly person
If you find yourself accused of any of the above crimes, you are in a truly serious legal situation. Long after your sentencing is up, you may find your life negatively impacted by the label of your sex crime.