Pimping and Pandering Charges in Florida
Experienced Florida Pimping Charges Defense Attorney from Musca LawPimping and pandering in the State of Florida is considered to be a very serious criminal offense. Those who are convicted could face severe felony charges. Prosecutors typically prosecute pimps much more aggressively than they prosecute prostitutes and those who would solicit the services of a prostitute.
If you are facing criminal charges of pimping and pandering, it is imperative that you contact a Florida pimping charges defense attorney who specializes in these types of cases immediately. An immediate start on a legal defense is the best way to have these charges reduced or even dismissed as quickly as possible. At Musca Law, our attorneys have over 150 years of collective legal experience that we put to work for our clients. Since our founding, we have dedicated our team to the pursuit of excellence and to fighting aggressively for the best possible outcomes on our clients behalf.
To learn more about these charges and what they mean for you, call Musca Law at (888) 484-5057!
Definition & Penalties of Pimping and PanderingPimping and pandering are terms that reference the act of soliciting prostitution for another person.
- Providing transportation for the engagement of prostitution
- Recruiting other people to participate in prostitution
- Forcing another person into participating in prostitution
- Coercing another person into participating in prostitution
- Gaining financially from prostitution
- Owning or operating a business which is engaged in prostitution
- Soliciting the service of a business which is engaged in prostitution
- Third degree felony conviction
- Up to 5 years in prison
- $5,000 in fines
In addition, there may be increased penalties for repeat offenders or for charges involving the pimping or pandering of a minor.